Tor Håkon Haugen is a 40-year-old living near the town of Haugesund, Norway. He works as a Operation Manager at RamBase, a Hatteland company.
Some of his interests are:
- Technology related stuff
He will most likely be writing about technology and photography. However, he as also written quite a few articles about hiking in Norwegian. They are listed as “Turtips” in the menu. So you can expect a bit of everything, really.
- Cameras: Canon 350D, Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mk II
- Lenses: Canon 16-40mm f/4L, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro, Canon 200mm f/2.8L, Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- Light: Two Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- Two Yongnuo RF-602 RX receivers and one Yongnuo RF-600 TX transmitter
- Four Yongnuo RF605C combined transmitter/receivers
- Manfrotto lightstand with white umbrella
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (Expired)
- ITIL v3 (2011) Foundation Certified
- VMware Infrastructure 3: Install and Configure
- Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies
- Interconnection Cisco Network Devices
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3)
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (10774A)
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (10775A)
- Introduction to Quality Management (Teknisk Institutt – KO1)
- Development of Quality Systems (Teknisk Institutt – KO2)
- Improving Quality Systems (KO3)
I have removed the links to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, since I do not believe in the “walled garden” on the Internet. While I do have accounts, I do not use them actively anymore.
One thought on “About Tor Håkon”
Hei. Her var det mange flotte bilder. Jeg vil gjerne bruke bildet av Haugesund postkontor i en publikasjon om post som jeg jobber med. Kan du gi meg tillatelse til dette hvis det er i orden for deg? Jeg setter sevfølgelig ditt navn på bildet.
Vennlig hilsen Oddbjørn Salte
Comments are closed.